Rosé may become your favorite summer drink. It is equally perfect for an afternoon brunch, a backyard barbeque, or a day at the beach
- 1 bottle dry rosé wine, chilled (we used A by Acacia Rosé)
- 5 oz simple syrup (recipe below)
- 16 strawberries (approx.)
- 36 mint leaves (approx.)
- 1 lemon cut into wheels
- 1 bottle of club soda
- Extra strawberries and mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- Simple Syrup: Heat 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar just until sugar dissolves. Cool before use. If you need more or less, it’s always a 1:1 ratio.
- Gently muddle the strawberries, lemon wheels, and mint in a pitcher so the juices and flavors are released. Add the simple syrup and rosé wine. Pour over cups filled with ice, and top with a splash of club soda. Garnish with additional strawberries and mint leaves if desired.
Outer Banks Restaurants http://www.outerbanksrestaurantguide.com/